Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Saturday Night in Des Moines

Jason and I got back to Iowa last Friday evening. On Saturday morning I drove up to Des Moines (somewhere I haven't been in the last 2 years). And boy was it worth the wait!!!!!

Once getting into Des Moines, I ran over and picked Meghan up. We were able to run errands throughout the morning in preparation of her party being held that evening. We got over to my aunt and uncles sometime after noon. The afternoon was full of swimming, drinking, and tons of laughs. After dinner (ribs and Iowa sweet corn - goodness I miss that), I got ready to met up with the girls (Erin, Amber, Natasha, and Andrea). I have to say...I am probably one of the luckiest girls in the world. To have such great friends is such a blessing.

We ended up going to Meghan's party for a bit, and then off to Old Chicago - where appetizers and larger than life beers were enjoyed. What a night...full of laughter, tears (because of the laughing) and memories. I miss my girls...and can't wait until we are able to get together again.


Erin, Amber and I at Meghan's house for her party - this was before everyone got there.



Erin, Amber, me and Tosh - LOL



Me, Meghan, and Brian - all standing according to age - too bad I am the oldest!!!!

Asiago cheese dip - $7, Tall boy beer - $6, Good times at Old Chicago - PRICELESS

Erin with her appetizers from Old Chicago - two thumbs up from her - LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Back - Amber, Erin, Natasha and Andrea Front - Me and ARIX - best of luck in WV


Natasha, Andrea and I - good old RHI girls!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Looks like fun was had by all!

Has anyone told you that you look like Amanda Peet? Cuz you totally do!