Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What's your Morning Routine???

My first thought this morning...do I run and get coffee? The Starbucks is not far from the house, but is that morning coffee run worth the gas, motivation, traffic and cost?

My decision - it SURE IS! The coffee run in the morning is to some their workout, their daily bagel, a warm shower, or that radio station that play your favorite song. It's a time that I have to myself...the simple pleasures in life. Some people just need a routine; something they can always count on.

Me - I count on my Grande White Chocolate Mocha. It NEVER lets me down.


1 comment:

Eric Rowley said...

I still love Starbucks even though i have quit drinking my tall-low-fat-no-foam-latte. i always crash like crazy an while after ive finished it, and i hate that feeling... so i quit..

I love your blog!!!