Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Blogging

WOW! I have finally created a blog! After admiring Meredith's (Eric's wife) blog for the longest time, and just finding out that Amber has a blog for Alexis. I decided that it was time that I have a blog too...somewhere I can update everyone in one place. This is too exciting!!!!

Now what do I talk about....myself, Jason, or Molly. You'll have to forgive me if my posts over the next few days are from the past. Well back to it...oh yes...Molly!

Jason and I got Molly last May (as soon as I moved to Nashville). She was only 8lbs. when we picked her up. I was on craigslist one day and saw that a family from Gallatin was trying to get rid of some puppies. Since I was working from home, I thought - why not?!?!?!? So we made the drive and came back with a beautiful little girl. Since last May, Molly has grown to now 40lbs...and is almost human-like. Its mostly my fault since I talk to Molly as if she were human. But she is amazing. I couldn't imagine my life without her (and of course Jason....LOL). Here are a few pictures of Molly (now and from before):

This one was taken while I was working....this is Molly's favorite place to sit.

As you can see this is Molly's favorite chair - like I said 'human-like'

Merry Christmas Molly - 2007

This was taken when Molly was still under 20lbs. She was watching tv with me "Lady & The Tramp"

Well I hope my blogs don't bore you to tears....leave comments, and I will do my best to update often. Jason and I are headed back to Iowa on Friday, so I am sure I will be posting more information then.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Deborah.........looking forward to seeing you guys when you come back to Iowa. Hate to appear dumb, but I don't quite understand 'blog'. Maybe you can explain it to me when you're here.
Dennis

Erin said...

Great, now you've got me wanting to blog again, but it was almost a full time job for me. lol

Meredith said...

beautiful dog! And you gotta love craigslist! :)